What You Will Learn
This course is designed to provide a working knowledge of Prezi Classic for business people who want to create presentations for delivery on a laptop or tablet, in an auditorium, or collaboratively on-line. Class discussion and exercises cover —
- What is required to use Prezi on-line or as a desktop application,
- How to create a new Prezi from scratch or using a template,
- Overview of the Prezi interface and components,
- How Prezi animates transitions from one view to another, ways in which you can control the transitions,
- Ways to specify default fonts and colors for a Prezi,
- How to preview a Prezi while you are creating it,
- How to import graphics, PowerPoint slides, audio clips and video clips for use in Prezi,
- Creating and formatting text,
- Inserting YouTube videos and on-line hyperlinks,
- Saving a Prezi as a PDF file and as a self-running application for delivery of a self-contained presentation without Prezi,
- Differences between Prezi Classic and Prezi Next, and
- How to present a Prezi to a group on-line.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh)
- Live class with trainer in class and interactive student participation,
- Exercise-based, hands-on instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Due to social distancing, all training currently is given as live, on-line video conferences (details)
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows or Macintosh operating system.