Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your class cancellation policy?
- We never cancel a class once someone has enrolled and paid, so you are assured that the class you select will be given at the date and time you chose.
- What is the class format?
- All of our classes are built around hands-on exercises that the students and instructor work through together in class. Each exercise includes an expanation of the features being used. Questions are encouraged both during exercises and afterward.
- How large are the classes?
- Our public classes are limited to eight people to permit time for individual attention and encourage questions.
- Who teaches the classes?
- All classes are taught by our own staff using course materials and exercises developed internally by ComputerImages.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (617) 720-6161 if you have any other questions.