What You Will Learn
This course is designed for graphics and documentation professionals who want to learn to use Adobe FrameMaker to create large, structured documents that combine text and graphics. Class discussion and exercises will introduce you to FrameMaker’s capabilities and essential concepts and teach you to —
- Use FrameMaker’s formatting tools to specify text attributes,
- Define and apply text styles,
- Understand the differences between character and paragraph level styles,
- Import text and decide which import options to use in various situations,
- Insert, remove and reorder document pages,
- Use Reference and Master pages,
- Use FrameMaker’s drawing tools,
- Link frames to create a text flow,
- Import, place and scale graphics.
9 hours, $390 (available for Windows only).
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- Live class with trainer in class and interactive student participation,
- Exercise-based, hands-on instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Due to social distancing, all training currently is given as live, on-line video conferences (details)
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows operating system.