What You Will Learn
This hands-on workshop is designed to provide a working knowledge of QuarkXPress for business people and graphics professionals who want to use the program to prepare publications such as advertisements, business cards, newsletters and brochures. Class discussion and exercises teach you to —
- Specify page dimensions, margins and columns for a new document,
- Create, move and resize lines and boxes,
- Specify background and frame attributes for boxes,
- Add colors to the color palette,
- Set type specifications,
- Import text and graphics,
- Link text boxes,
- Indent paragraphs and create bulleted lists,
- Set tabs,
- Create and apply master pages,
- Wrap text around graphics.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- Live class with trainer in class and interactive student participation,
- Exercise-based, hands-on instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Due to social distancing, all training currently is given as live, on-line video conferences (details)
- Private training available.
Dates and Registration
Familiarity with mouse and menu-based computer programs. Helpful, but not necessary to have general knowledge of graphics programs.