What You Will Learn
- The fundamental concepts of script writing (object heirarchy, dot syntax, events and event handlers, variables, functions, IF statements, operators and comparisons),
- How to make changes to the status bar,
- The creation of "image rollovers" or "image swaps,"
- Opening and closing windows and customizing window features such as size and position,
- Working with the Date object,
- Determining the user’s browser, browser version and computing platform,
- Sending messages to the user through "alert" and "confirm" windows,
- Keeping web pages out of another site’s frame structure,
- Using drop down lists and other form elements for site navigation,
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh)
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- Live class with trainer in class and interactive student participation,
- Exercise-based, hands-on instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Due to social distancing, all training currently is given as live, on-line video conferences (details)
Dates and Registration
Familiarity with HTML markup, either using a web-page authoring tool such as FrontPage or DreamWeaver, or raw HTML.