HTML E-mail Course
What You Will Learn
This class is about coding HTML specifically for use in formatted e-mails, often called HTML e-mail. Class discussion and exercises cover —
- What a mark-up language like HTML is and how it works,
- Why you should code HTML differently for e-mails than for web pages,
- What it takes to compose and send an HTML e-mail,
- The basic rules of HTML,
- The plain-text and formatted portions of the e-mail,
- Creating layout in the e-mail,
- Inserting graphics, specifying alternative text and size attributes,
- Making hyperlinks both within the e-mail and to web sites,
- Specifying text and background colors,
- Making a "mailto" link,
- Testing for compatibility across a number of e-mail systems.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh).
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- Live class with trainer in class and interactive student participation,
- Exercise-based, hands-on instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows or Macintosh operating system. It is also useful to have some knowledge of the Internet and digital communications and bit-mapped graphics.
Dreamweaver to learn how to Adobe Dreamweaver to create HTML pages.