Microsoft PowerPoint Class
What You Will Learn
This course is designed for business people who want to create PowerPoint presentations for projection in front of a group, display on a computer monitor, or creation of printed handouts. Class discussion and exercises cover —
- The PowerPoint interface: ribbons, tools and commands, and the Normal, Outline, Slide Sorter and Slide Master views,
- How to choose the correct slide size for your presentation,
- Text entry in the Outline and Normal views, how the Outline hierarchy works, the difference between outline text and text blocks and when to use each,
- The relationship between Slide Masters and final slides,
- Using PowerPoint’s drawing tools,
- Formatting text and graphic objects,
- Building a Slide Master from scratch,
- What theme colors are and when to use them,
- How to change colors in an existing theme and create a new set of theme colors,
- Slide transitions,
- Speaker’s Notes and Handouts, and
- Creating charts in PowerPoint.
- Live trainer in room — not on-line or remote learning,
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
- 15 Court Square, Boston, MA (Downtown, directions).
- Private training can be given at your office or ours.
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows or Macintosh operating system.
Mailing List and Further Information