What You Will Learn
This course is designed to provide a working knowledge of DeltaGraph for business people who want to use the program to prepare charts and graphs for use in proposals, reports and presentations. Class exercises teach you to —
- Enter and edit data in a datasheet,
- Specify the data to be plotted,
- Choose the type of graph that will be created,
- Use DeltaGraph’s drawing features to assign colors and patterns to chart components,
- Update an existing chart to reflect revised data,
- Specify axis scales and the format of displayed data,
- Plot multiple graphs on the same chart page,
- Use the calculation features in DeltaGraph’s datasheet,
- Import data from programs like Excel.
3 hours, $130 (available for Windows and Macintosh).
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows or Macintosh operating system.