Microsoft Word Class
This course is designed to provide a working knowledge of Microsoft Word for business people who want to use the program to prepare typical business documents such as letters, memoranda and reports. Class exercises teach you to —
- Enter and edit text,
- Set margins and page orientation,
- Set type specifications,
- Indent blocks of text and set tabs,
- Insert bulleted and numbered lists,
- Create headers, footers and footnotes,
- Use the search and replace and spelling features,
- Create lines and boxes around text, and
- Use the "table" feature.
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows or Macintosh operating system.