- SUBJECTS COVERED
- This course is designed to provide a working knowledge of Microsoft Publisher for business people and marketing professionals who want to use the program to prepare publications such as advertisements, business cards, newsletters and brochures. This class teaches you to --
Create new publications, both from scratch and from templates,
Specify page dimensions, margins and columns for a new document,
Create, move and resize lines and boxes,
Specify background and frame attributes for boxes,
Choose colors and work with color schemes,
Set type specifications,
Insert Publisher Clip Art and import graphics created in other programs,
Indent paragraphs and create bulleted lists,
Create and apply master pages, and
Wrap text around graphics.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows Only)
- CLASS FORMAT
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
Live trainer in room -- no on-line or remote learning,
Emphasis on questions and student participation,
Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
- Familiarity with mouse and menu-based computer programs. Helpful, but not necessary to have general knowledge of graphics programs.
- 15 Court Square, Boston, MA (see directions). Private training can be scheduled either at our location or yours.
- Check current schedule to see when class
is offered. Register
On-Line or call (866) 720-7171 (toll-free).
- MAILING LIST and FURTHER INFORMATION
- Monthly newsletter and schedule: join our Mailing List.
For more information, please contact us.