- The fundamental concepts of script writing (object heirarchy, dot syntax, events and event handlers, variables, functions, IF statements, operators and comparisons),
- How to make changes to the status bar,
- The creation of "image rollovers" or "image swaps,"
- Opening and closing windows and customizing window features such as size and position,
- Working with the Date object,
- Determining the user’s browser, browser version and computing platform,
- Sending messages to the user through "alert" and "confirm" windows,
- Keeping web pages out of another site’s frame structure,
- Using drop down lists and other form elements for site navigation,
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh)
- Live trainer in room — not on-line or remote learning,
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Dates and Registration
Familiarity with HTML markup, either using a web-page authoring tool such as FrontPage or DreamWeaver, or raw HTML.
HTML/Web Site Development
Advanced HMTL 1 to learn to create forms, apply layout techniques to web pages, create frames, and create animated GIF files.
Advanced HMTL 2 to learn about incorporating multimedia elements into your HTML pages.
Mailing List and Further Information