- SUBJECTS COVERED
The fundamental concepts of script writing (object heirarchy, dot syntax, events and event handlers, variables, functions, IF statements, operators and comparisons),
How to make changes to the status bar,
The creation of "image rollovers" or "image swaps,"
Opening and closing windows and customizing window features such as size and position,
Working with the Date object,
Determining the user's browser, browser version and computing platform,
Sending messages to the user through "alert" and "confirm" windows,
Keeping web pages out of another site's frame structure,
Using drop down lists and other form elements for site navigation,
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh)
- CLASS FORMAT
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
Live trainer in room -- no on-line or remote learning,
Emphasis on questions and student participation,
Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
- Familiarity with HTML markup, either using a web-page authoring tool such as FrontPage or DreamWeaver, or raw HTML.
- RELATED CLASSES
- HTML/Web Site Development
Advanced HMTL 1 to learn to create forms, apply layout techniques to web pages, create frames, and create animated GIF files.
Advanced HMTL 2 to learn about incorporating multimedia elements into your HTML pages.
- 15 Court Square, Boston, MA (see directions). Private training can be scheduled either at our location or yours.
- Check current schedule to see when class
is offered. Register
On-Line or call (866) 720-7171 (toll-free).
- MAILING LIST and FURTHER INFORMATION
- Monthly newsletter and schedule: join our Mailing List.
For more information, please contact us.
Class Schedule · Web Authoring Technical Support · Web Authoring Tips