Advanced PowerPoint Class
What You Will Learn
This course is designed for marketing and presentation professionals who want to become more proficient in their use of PowerPoint and learn to enhance the appearance of their projects. Class exercises teach you to —
- Understand how transitions work and use them effectively in a slide show,
- Use PowerPoint’s built-in animation features,
- Create custom animation,
- Import sounds and video clips into PowerPoint slide shows,
- Make the appropriate multi-media settings for sound and video clips,
- Animate charts,
- Import Excel data to create a PowerPoint chart,
- Use OLE to add existing Excel charts to PowerPoint slides and embed newly-created Excel charts in slide presentations,
- Create buttons in PowerPoint and assign actions to them,
- Create a hyperlink that launches another computer document from a PowerPoint slide.
- Live trainer in room — not on-line or remote learning,
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
- 15 Court Square, Boston, MA (Downtown, directions).
- Private training can be given at your office or ours.
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge PowerPoint’s outline, drawing and slide master modes, and the ability to create a PowerPoint slide presentation from scratch.
Mailing List and Further Information