What You Will Learn
This course is designed to provide a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook for business people who want to use the program to manage their schedule and electronic communications. Class exercises and discussion cover —
- An overview of Outlook’s scheduling, address book and e-mail capabilities,
- Setting up contacts in the address book, how to organize your data, why it is important to enter information in the correct fields, setting up custom fields,
- Searching and sorting address book entries,
- What the calendar does, how you can use it to manage tasks and appointments,
- Entering appointments and linking them to contacts,
- Setting up tasks,
- Import data from external files,
- Using Outlook to send, receive and manage e-mail, and
- Using Outlook to perform a mail merge with Microsoft Word.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows only)
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows operating system.