Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables Class
All April classes will be two half-day sessions delivered as live, on-line video conferences.
What You Will Learn
This workshop is designed for Microsoft Excel users who want an in-depth understanding of Pivot Tables and how they can be used both to analyze data and generate regular reports. Class discussion and exercises cover —
- What Pivot Tables can do and how they can be used with data from Excel and other applications,
- How Excel and external data must be organized to create a Pivot Table,
- Initial creation of the Pivot Table, choosing the fields to be included in the Pivot Table,
- Functions the Pivot Table can use to summarize results,
- Refreshing data and changing the data source,
- Creating calculated fields within the Pivot Table and using them to manipulate data,
- Sorting, grouping and formatting the data and Pivot Table,
- Creating multiple Pivot Tables from the same data,
- Pivot Table options,
- Setting up external data sources, and
- Creating, editing and formatting Pivot Charts.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh)
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of Excel, especially how to create and edit formulas and use functions.