Due to social distancing, all classes are presently given as live, on-line video conferences (details).
Each class consists of 2 half-day sessions.
What You Will Learn
This course is designed to provide a working knowledge of Microsoft Publisher for business people and marketing professionals who want to use the program to prepare publications such as advertisements, business cards, newsletters and brochures. This class teaches you to —
- Create new publications, both from scratch and from templates,
- Specify page dimensions, margins and columns for a new document,
- Create, move and resize lines and boxes,
- Specify background and frame attributes for boxes,
- Choose colors and work with color schemes,
- Set type specifications,
- Insert Publisher Clip Art and import graphics created in other programs,
- Indent paragraphs and create bulleted lists,
- Set tabs,
- Create and apply master pages, and
- Wrap text around graphics.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows Only)
Dates and Registration
Familiarity with mouse and menu-based computer programs. Helpful, but not necessary to have general knowledge of graphics programs.