Introduction to Macintosh Class
Due to social distancing, all classes are presently given as live, on-line video conferences (details).
Each class consists of 2 half-day sessions.
What You Will Learn
This class is designed for computer novices who want to learn to use a Macintosh computer. The course covers —
- The essential components of a computer and how the user works with them,
- Interface conventions common to all Macintosh application programs,
- Moving and resizing windows,
- Creating and naming folders,
- Moving files from one folder to another,
- Copying files from one disk to another,
- How to tell the computer where to save a file,
- Navigating around a file heirarchy from within a program,
- Deleting files.
2 hours, $90 (available for Macintosh only).
Dates and Registration