All April classes will be two half-day sessions delivered as live, on-line video conferences.
What You Will Learn
This course is designed to provide a working knowledge of ACT for business people who want to use the program to manage their schedule and paper-based and electronic communications. Class exercises and discussion cover —
- An overview of ACT’s scheduling, address book, mail merge and e-mail capabilities,
- Setting up contacts in the address book, how to organize your data, why it is important to enter information in the correct fields, setting up custom fields,
- Searching and sorting address book entries,
- Creating groups,
- What the calendar does, how you can use it to manage tasks and appointments,
- Entering appointments and linking them to contacts,
- Setting up tasks,
- Formatting documents with ACT’s word processor,
- Using ACT with a separate word processor,
- Generating mail merge documents with ACT.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows Only)
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows operating system.