Microsoft Excel Dashboards Class
What You Will Learn
A dashboard is a Microsoft Excel worksheet that summarizes data using tables and charts, both to provide reports and enable people to query large quantities of information. You can how they work in a YouTube video.
This course shows you how to create a dashboard from scratch. Class discussion and exercises cover —
- What the dashboard can do and how you can use it,
- Planning a dashboard,
- Entering and updating data by copying and pasting, import macros and linking to external data sources,
- Adding charts to the dashboard,
- Creating Tables and Pivot Tables and using them with a dashboard,
- Using Slicers to filter data interactively,
- Using Combo Boxes to change dashboard settings,
- Creating dynamic messages with text calculations and functions,
- Using conditional formatting, functions and the Camera Tool to adjust appearance depending upon the data,
- Using Excel’s drawing tools to add visual elements to the dashboard, and
- Testing the dashboard.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh)
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of Excel, including how to create formulas and charts, sort and filter data and format a worksheet.