This course is intended for business people who want to learn to use PowerPoint to create presentations that will be printed as handouts or slides, or projected on a computer or television screen. Class discussion and exercises cover —
- An overview of the tools and commands in PowerPoint, and the various working modes,
- How to enter text in the outline and specify a hierarchy by indenting items,
- The relationship among the Outline, Slide Master and slides,
- How to use PowerPoint’s drawing tools,
- How to design a Slide Master from scratch,
- What a color palette is and why one should generally use only colors from the palette,
- How to apply a new template to an existing presentation,
- What Speaker’s Notes and Handouts are and how to design and print them,
- The use of PowerPoint’s built-in Organization Chart feature,
- Use of the graphing feature.
- Live trainer in room — not on-line or remote learning,
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows or Macintosh operating system.
Mailing List and Further Information