Excel Macros Class
This course is designed for Excel users who want a foundation knowledge of recording and writing Excel macros. Class exercises cover —
- What Excel macros are and what they can do,
- How to plan your macro before creating it,
- How to create a macro by letting Excel record your actions,
- Editing a recorded macro,
- Excel objects and their methods and properties,
- Methods of "looping" a macro to make it repeat certain actions until instructed to stop,
- Using IF, ELSE and IFELSE statements to insert conditional actions into your macro,
- Assigning the macro to toolbar buttons and worksheet objects, and
- Choosing the appropriate Excel macro security setting.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh, not Mac Excel 2008)
- Live trainer in room — not on-line or remote learning,
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of Excel, including how to create formulas and format a worksheet.
Excel, Advanced Excel, Excel Dashboards and Pivot Tables.
For private classes, we would be glad to adjust the curriculum to emphasize the topic of greatest interest to the students. See list of Excel topics.
If you prefer project-specific assistance, we are also available to work with you on a consulting basis.
Mailing List and Further Information