- SUBJECTS COVERED
- This course is designed to provide a working knowledge of Excel for business people who want to use the program to prepare budgets, analyze marketing and sales results, and create checkbooks and expense registers. Class exercises teach you to --
Enter and edit data in a worksheet,
Use "drag-and-drop" editing and Autofill,
Enter a formula,
Autofill a formula and specify absolute cell references,
Insert and delete rows and columns, set column width and row height manually and numerically, and merge cells,
Set font, size and style for text, align and rotate text,
Add borders and cell shading,
Set number formats,
Specify print options, including page size, orientation, print area, headers and footers, rows and columns to repeat and output scaling,
Sort and filter data,
Use the Autosum and If functions, and
Create, edit and format charts.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh)
Purchase with Advanced Excel class for discounted package price of $430.
- CLASS FORMAT
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
Live trainer in room -- no on-line or remote learning,
Emphasis on questions and student participation,
Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
- A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows or Macintosh operating system.
- RELATED CLASSES
- Advanced Excel, Excel Macros and Pivot Tables.
If you would like project-specific assistance, we are also available to work with you on a consulting basis.
- 15 Court Square, Boston, MA (see directions). Private training can be scheduled either at our location or yours.
- Check current schedule to see when class
is offered. Register
On-Line or call (866) 720-7171 (toll-free).
- MAILING LIST and FURTHER INFORMATION
- Monthly newsletter and schedule: join our Mailing List.
For more information, please contact us.
Class Schedule · Excel Technical Support · Excel Tips