- SUBJECTS COVERED
- This course is designed to show businesspeople and graphics professionals how to use Adobe Dreamweaver to create and edit an Internet web site. Class discussion and exercises cover --
The nature of the Internet and world-wide web,
What Dreamweaver can do,
Overview of the Dreamweaver interface,
The nature of a mark-up language like HTML,
The basic rules of HTML coding,
The parts of an HTML page,
How to create and view an HTML page with Dreamweaver,
Inserting graphics, specifying alternative text and size attributes,
What kinds of graphics you can include in your page,
Inserting and formatting tables, specifying size of table and table columns,
How to interpret pixel dimensions of graphics and and tables,
Specifying text and background
Making a "mailto" link,
Compatibility issues, how different browsers can interpret the same page differently,
How to publish a page with Dreamweaver.
6 hours, $260 (available for Windows and Macintosh)
Purchase with Advanced Dreamweaver class for discounted
package price of $430.
- CLASS FORMAT
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
Live trainer in room -- no on-line or remote learning,
Emphasis on questions and student participation,
Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
- A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications and the Windows or Macintosh operating system, and familiarity with the Internet and the use of browser software to view web sites.
- RELATED CLASSES
- Advanced Dreamweaver for further knowledge
about using this program.
further knowledge about editing digital images for use in Web pages.
that can be pasted into Dreamweaver.
Advanced HTML 1 to explore HTML layout techniques
and learn to understand and work with on-line graphics.
- 15 Court Square, Boston, MA (see directions). Private training can be scheduled either at our location or yours.
- Check current schedule to see when class
is offered. Register
On-Line or call (866) 720-7171 (toll-free).
- MAILING LIST and FURTHER INFORMATION
- Monthly newsletter and schedule: join our Mailing List.
For more information, please contact us.
Class Schedule · Dreamweaver Tips