Advanced HTML Class 2
- The direction of HTML developments, including layers and style sheets,
- What style sheets are and how they attempt to provide control of formatting within the context of a logical formatting system,
- The types of style sheets and how to create them,
- How to reference common style sheets in multiple pages on a web site,
- How to design a site using style sheets so it will also look good in web browsers that do not support style sheets,
- The types of multimedia (audio, video, Flash and Shockwave) elements that can be incorporated into a page,
- Tricks for enhancing web graphics, such as creating backgrounds that tile seamlessly and creating a 3D button out of any graphic.
Dates and Registration
Familiarity with HTML markup, either using a web-page authoring tool such as FrontPage or Adobe PageMill, or raw HTML. Familiarity with an image editing program like Adobe Photoshop is also useful.
HTML/Web Site Development
Advanced HMTL (Level 1) to learn to create forms, apply layout techniques to web pages, create frames, and create animated GIF files.
Photoshop for further knowledge about editing digital images for use in Web pages.