Advanced Access Class
This course is designed to teach business people to create Access databases for applications such as mailing lists, invoicing systems and inventory logs. Class exercises teach you to —
- Determine how to organize your data into fields and records,
- Create a table, define new fields and change the attributes of existing fields,
- Decide what data type a field should be, for example Text, Number, Date and Time or AutoNumber,
- Choose which field to make the Primary Key,
- Enter and edit data, and navigate between records,
- Use filters to find and sort records,
- Create a form, add fields and labels to it, and format the form and data displayed through it,
- Create and format a report, and have the report sort and group records,
- Make calculations on a form or report,
- Import external data, and
- Create a Query and make it the record source for a form or report.
- Live trainer in room — not on-line or remote learning,
- Exercise-based, hands-on classroom instruction,
- Emphasis on questions and student participation,
- Small size (limited to 8), personal attention.
Dates and Registration
A working knowledge of mouse and menu-based computer applications, and the Windows operating system.
Mailing List and Further Information